Unbeatable Performance in Automation and Sensing Applications.
The base pressure of a compressor is checked to control abnormal
operation.The AP-V80W Series has single-piece construction of the
sensing part and housing, which offers reliable operation even if
the air contains dust and mist.
• The hold display function can hold the value of an abnormally low base pressure for a future inspection.
When verifying the suction of wet glass substrates, full stainless
steel construction is ideal because mist enters during suction. The
IP-67 rated sensor head is trouble-free even when splashed with
• Since all amplifiers feature two sets of ON/OFF outputs as standard, both suction and release of targets can be verified simultaneously.
The AP-V80W Series monitors variations in the spray pressure during
cleaning. The wide variety of sensor heads allow monitoring of
water pressure up to 7250 Psi.
• Even when there are pulses or surges in the pressure, the chatter prevention function ensures reliable detection.
The pressure of vapor is monitored. Even the pressure of
high-temperature water exceeding 212 F (100 C) can be detected by
using a siphon pipe (OP-35442).
• Two types of amplifiers are available: a DIN-rail mounting type and a panel mounting type. The appropriate type can be selected according to the situation.
The pressure applied to the cylinders can be controlled during
• The analog output can be used to record the data of pressure changes.
Injection pressure and die-clamping pressure can be detected by
attaching the AP-V80W pressure sensor to the hydraulic cylinder.
• At product changeover, the settings can be changed automatically with the set value memory function.