Real Time Data Acquisition with PC Simulator
Keyence unique software packages offer simultaneous real-time data
acquisition of both measurement results and captured images from up
to 8 controllers. The following versions of CV-H software are
1. CV-H1NE – Dedicated data acquisition software for CV-2100(P)
2. CV-H3N – Dedicated data acquisition software for CV-3001(P)/3501(P) with optional PC Simulator function
3. CV-H5N – Dedicated data acquisition software for CV-5001(P)/5501(P)/5701(P) with optional PC Simulator function
Measurement values collected on the CV controller can be output via RS232, Ethernet, or USB. The acquired data can be simultaneously displayed and saved onto an external hard drive. Captured images that are transferred to a PC can be sorted by their OK/NG status based on the measurement results. The images are then displayed in real time and saved to a specified folder.
Programs created on the CV controller can be easily transferred and saved on a PC. If the contents of the controller get erased, the saved files can be quickly reloaded to the vision system, reducing downtime. If record keeping is essential, all program properties and settings can be output to an Excel* spreadsheet and saved for future reference.
A time-based data log can be set to collect data from various
shifts or product runs. Specific pieces of measurement data can
also be tied to the corresponding image that was saved on the PC
for easy reference. Data can also be output to a pre-existing
Excel* spreadsheet, making the CV data simple to integrate into
*Excel is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation, U.S.A.
Data is both displayed and saved in real time.
KEYENCE has added the option of remotely programming the CV from a
desktop PC. The CV-H5N PC simulator is designed to precisely mimic
the operations of the CV-5001(P)/5501(P)/5701(P) machine vision
controllers. All that is needed is a .bmp or .jpg image and it is
ready to program!
• Choose to program/troubleshoot directly online (CV controller) or remotely (PC Simulator), providing optimal flexibility
• Transfer programs & images in real time to make remote, offline modifications to an existing CV-5000 Series controller
• Manage CV programs from anywhere in the world!
Operations with data collection and PC simulator