Using Non-contact Displacement Sensors to
Improve Measurement and Inspection Methods!
This document contains actual examples of inspection method improvements obtained by using non-contact displacement sensors as well as comments from KEYENCE customers who have installed displacement sensors.
We hope that you will read this document to see the know-how that KEYENCE has acquired over its history spanning more than 40 years as a direct sales manufacturer of displacement sensors.
Download measurement guide
- Measurement error varies depending on operators.
- 100% inspections cannot be performed.
- Thickness measurements vary for soft targets.
- The cycle time cannot be improved.
- Measurements of narrow locations cannot be performed.
- No measurement errors attributable to the operator.
- 100% inspections are possible.
- No need to worry about the contact pressure.
- Workpieces are not damaged by the sensor.
- The cycle time can easily be improved.
- Measurements of narrow locations are also easy to perform.